If you live near Greenville, NC and need a teeth cleaning for you or your child, you could search all over for a good dentist. Or you could just join us at Wilson Pediatric Dentistry in the nearby town of Wilson, NC.
Our team of trained and experienced professionals can make your child’s visit to the dentist a positive one and keep them smiling all the way back to Greenville. And we don’t just treat children. Patients of all ages including teenagers and even adults can have their teeth cleaned here at Wilson Pediatric Dentistry.
Teeth Cleanings at Wilson Pediatric Dentistry
A professional teeth cleaning will not only brighten up your child’s smile but also remove harmful bacteria to lower their risk of cavities. Sure, a general dentist can clean your child’s teeth. But only a pediatric dentist like the ones found at Wilson Pediatric Dentistry have completed years of additional training specific to treating the small and sensitive mouths of kids.
The dentist can be a scary place for a child, even for just a routine cleaning. But the kid-friendly environment of our office combined with a staff that is specially trained and experienced treating young patients will ensure a positive experience for both you and your child.
If your child requires more than just a cleaning, we offer a wide range of services to get them the care they need.
- Sealants. A sealant is a thin layer of plastic that serves as a protective barrier for hard-to-reach teeth.
- Cavity treatment. It’s important to treat cavities in children’s teeth, even if they are going to fall out anyway. Stopping decay in children’s teeth will help adult teeth come in straight and healthy.
- Disking. This treatment shaves off thin layers from the sides of permanent teeth to allow more space for surrounding teeth to come in straight and less cavity-prone.
- Space maintainers. Losing a baby tooth too early can cause surrounding teeth to shift out of place and interfere with the permanent tooth trying to come in in its place. Space maintainers help keep teeth in their own lane to assist with proper growth.
- Early orthodontics. Orthodontic treatments can sometimes be necessary for young children to ensure the proper development of their permanent teeth.
Put your search to rest by scheduling an appointment with Wilson Pediatric Dentistry for a teeth cleaning near Greenville, NC, today.